On Monday (19:00), Thursday (06:30), and Friday (16:30) we meet at the Gløshaugen training centre. On Wednesdays we meet 19:00 in Ranheimshallen. All our practices are open for everyone with an NTNUI membership, so find your running shoes and join
As usual, we will meet up at the gym at Gløshaugen, and split into three groups based on pace. We run for around an hour, and the pace should be easy.
- 6 km (trainer: Tor)
- 8 km (trainer: Tom)
- 11 km (trainer: Magnus)
We are meeting up in Ranheimshallen, so remember to bring indoor running shoes. Everyone should be warmed up and ready when we start our technique session at 19:15. Afterwards we will have the following interval options:
- Long distance: Pyramid run: 1-2-3-4-5-6-5-4-3-2-1 min, break: half of running time. Faster pace for shorter intervals (trainer: Martin)
- Middle distance: 7-8x800m, break: 90s. Intervals should be at around 3K pace. A perfect workout before the 3000m race in Ranheimshallen on February 12th (trainer: Magnus)
- Sprint: to be decided depending on who is showing up
Start the day (and the month) off with a nice run and breakfast. We are running for around 45 minutes, then having a nice breakfast together. If you are a member of our Facebook group, you can join the event here. Please press going, because we need to know approximately how many people join before Wednesday evening.
Meetup at Gløshaugen training centre for warmup before hill intervals. The workout is dependent on the weather and conditions. Preliminary plan:
- Long distance: Tyholtveien, Reidulvs gate, Nordahl Bruns veg (5-6x~1000m)
- Short distance: Blusuvollsbakken (2x5x150m)